1.5 Release Notes→
Release date: 30th March 2023
- The Edit menu now includes a Duplicate and Split option.
- Color Blend now has new HSV interpolation options.
- Comparison Utility - Perform simple comparison operations on values.
- Logic Utility - Perform simple logic operations (AND, OR, XOR) on boolean values.
- Contrasting Color Utility - Output colors that contrast with an input color.
- Index to Color now has new HSV interpolation options.
- Gradient Map Filter - Generate a gradient based on the brightness of an input.
- Voronoi Shader - Generate a cellular pattern by calculating the distances between a lattice of points.
- Gradient Shader now has new HSV interpolation options.
- convertSVGToLayers() - Convert an SVG file to Layers without the need to import the SVG as an asset first.
- getFileNameFromPath() now has an optional file extension parameter.
- sceneHasUnsavedChanges() - Return true if there have been any changes made to the Scene since the last save.
- saveScene and saveSceneAs now both return to confirm success/failure.
- deleteFilePath - Delete files from the file system.
Go to Keyframehave been added to the Shortcut Manager.
alt/opt + clickingthe disclosure arrow in the Attribute Editor now opens/closes all Layers (this was actually a regression from a very early beta in...2018!).
- Dragging Layers into an empty space within the Tag Drawer will create a new tag and assign the dragged Layers to it. The tag is named after the first selected Layer.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Animation curves are better preserved when adding new keyframes in the Graph Editor via the double click method.
- The values when setting up a Rig Control now update correctly in the Attribute Editor and Scene Window.
- Regex search for the Text Material/Style Behaviours has been improved.
- Web API -
postnow supports adding headers.
- Web API -
postno longer returns a 'null terminated string'.
- Some vertical misalignment between the Scene Tree and the Time Editor when isolating Layers with the Animation Layer Filter has been resolved.
- Shape to Shader has been hidden from the UI due to compatibility issues. Legacy scenes will be unaffected.