Pro features are only available with a Professional licence. To upgrade, visit cavalry.scenegroup.co.
A Background Blur Filter blurs the areas of a Shape that sit within another Shape. It can be used to soften or take focus away from background elements – a common effect used in UI design for interactive menus.
Blur Amount - Set the amount of blur (px) to apply to the Shape.
Blur Shape - Connect a Shape to define the areas the blur is applied to.
- Create 2 Shapes (Shape1 and Shape2).
- Move them apart slightly so one overlaps the other.
- Load Shape1 into the Attribute Editor, click the
+button on the Filters attribute and select Background Blur.
- Connect Shape2 as the Blur Shape to the Background Blur.
- Set Shape2's Opacity to 10%.