Pro features are only available with a Professional licence. To upgrade, visit cavalry.scenegroup.co.
Segment Paths into smaller sections to create a sub-mesh.
Input Shapes - Connect Shapes to split into segments.
Mode - Determine how Paths are segmented:
- Number of Cuts - The Input Shapes will be evenly split into [Count] parts.
- Automatic Cuts - The Input Shapes will be automatically split at their points.
Count - Set how many segments to create from the Input Shapes.
Extension Mode -
- Start - Extend the trim paths from the start of the segment.
- End - Extend the trim paths from the end of the segment.
- Both - Extend trim paths from both the start and the end of the segment.
Extend - Set the amount to extend the segments by.
- Draw an open path with the Pencil tool.
- Create a Segment Path.
- Connect →
- On the Segment Path, click the + on the Deformers attribute and select Sub-Mesh from the list.
- On the Sub-Mesh, open the Stroke tab and enable Replace Stroke.
- Right click on the Stroke Color attribute and select
Add Array > Color Array.
- Add three more indices to the Color Array and set different colors for each.
The original path should be segmented into four different colors.