This is a patch release to resolve issues found/ introduced in Cavalry 1.1.
New Always On and Always Off attributes for Visibility Sequence.
General Enhancements/ Important fixes
- Fixed an issue in the Assets Window where Groups would unexpectedly open/close when organising assets.
- Improved playback speed when using Filters.
- Export to Quicktime was ignoring the first frame when using the new default Use Native Encoder option on macOS.
- Raster image quality when resizing assets is now improved. See the new Filter attribute on the Image Shader.
- Dragging video footage into the Viewport directly from the file system was failing.
- 3D Matrix Level Mode now supports Falloffs.