1.5 Release Notes→
Release date: 10th May 2023
- New getCavalryVersion() added to the API.
- New getSystemInfo() added to the API.
- New toNativeFilePath() added to the API.
Collisions are now supported for the Ray Shape when used within a Duplicator.
Notable Bug Fixes
- A long standing macOS bug where a single undo could undo multiple steps has now finally been reproduced and, we hope, confined to the annals of history. This has been a very illusive issue but we believe it related to right clicking in the Time Editor and then, without closing the context menu, left clicking in the Viewport – this corrupted the undo queue. It's possible we haven't found every instance of this issue yet so please let us know if it ever rears its ugly head again.
- Fixed a crash caused when deleting a Forge Dynamics Shape created via the Shelf.
- The Replace Fill/Stroke checkboxes were broken on the Sub-Mesh Behaviour.
- The new Swap Fill/Stroke command was not working for Editable Shapes.
- SVG code copied from websites (like heroicons.com) now render correctly when pasted into Cavalry.